Visualize ERC721 NFT Collections directly from the blockchain. An alternative to OpenSea/Rarible, etc.
- Browse big collections (9,999+ of items) on a single page.
- Navigation on the right side makes easier to find the position within the table and the remaining items on the list.
- Only the data that is visualized is the data that is rendered. (Thanks to https://github.com/bvaughn/react-window !)
- Metadata and image download is also triggered only when the user is visualizing the current items to save bandwidth and improve loading times.
- All the data is cached in localstorage to avoid unnecessary calls to the APIs and blockchain.
- Optional CORS Proxy for full compatibility.
- IPFS Gateway can be selected from a public server list.
Not all APIs add the correct CORS Headers to their requests, so an optional CORS Proxy can be used.
The Gateway for IPFS can be selected on the options, please refer to https://ipfs.github.io/public-gateway-checker/ for reference on the current status and connection speed.
- Clone this repo
yarn installto install dependencies.
yarn startto deploy local server.
- React 17
- React Window
- Chakra UI