Handles PDF to make it compatible with PDF/X and grayscale printers.
- PDF viewer (in this version we use evince hardcoded)
Installation on Debian 11
- clone the repository;
- configure the variables:
- BASE_DIR: directory where the resources will be;
- GHOSTSCRIPT: path to executable;
- PDF_VIEWER: path to executable;
- copy the files below to BASE_DIR:
- edit the PDFX_def.ps, replacing what is enclosed () in the line starting with /ICCProfile for the path to the newly copied ISOuncoated.icc. Example: /ICCProfile (/tmp/tratapdf/ISOuncoated.icc) def.
- how to run?
Another option is to create a launcher for the program. In this case, it is recommended to use the full Python path as well as mark the launcher as executable.
A file with the same name as the treaty, but with the suffix -treated, will be created.