fastglue is an opinionated, bare-bones wrapper that glues together fasthttp and fasthttprouter to act as a micro HTTP framework. It helps eliminate boilerplate that would otherwise be required when using these two libraries to write HTTP servers. It enables:
- Performance benefits of fasthttp + fasthttprouter.
- Pre/post middleware hooks on HTTP handlers.
- Simple middlewares for validating (existence, length range) of params in HTTP requests.
- Functions for unmarshalling request payloads (Form encoding, JSON, XML) into arbitrary structs.
- Shortcut functions for registering handlers,
- Shortcut for fasthttp listening on TCP and Unix sockets.
- Shortcut for graceful shutdown hook on the fasthttp server.
- Opinionated JSON API response and error structures.
- Shortcut functions for sending strings, bytes, JSON in the envelope structure without serialization or allocation.
go get -u github.com/zerodha/fastglue